Sam Bachstein, Partner at Holthouse, Carlin & Van Trigt, LLP, sponsors of 805connect, sat down for a conversation with host Mark Sylvester for an informative discussion about the role of an auditor in business. This episode provided insight about accounting services and was an interesting glimpse into an important aspect of running a business.
Topics covered a wide range and included;
- The concept of Assurance
- Forensic accounting
- Looking at finances with a critical eye
- The importance of Policies and their benefit to the organization
- The unasked questions when a business interviews an accounting firm
- Preparing for your business exit – things to consider
- How the firm interviews new clients – what to watch for
HVCT just launched a new website that has a tremendous amount of resources for business owners.