Punching above your weight
From the bottom up
Scott Mann, president of MannUP Leadership Training recently had an important and timely conversation on the podcast with 805 host Mark Sylvester. He talked about his background as a Green Beret and his current mission to mobilise all Americans to get ‘all in’ to defeat ISIS. He is credited with establishing the Village Stability Operation (VSO) program in Afghanistan and tells the story of how that initiative came to be. Scott is a recognized authority on ISIS and can be found on CNN, Fox News, MSNBC and quoted in major media outlets whenever there’s an attack. Seems like he’s on the news every other day.
Social connections are how we survive.”
- The tips to building relationships in less than five minutes
- His backstory and how he got to where he is today.
- How he knew he want to be a Green Beret from the time he was 14
- How the Green Berets are different from other special operation forces
- Strategy from the last 15 years has failed and putting us more at risk
- His non-profit, Mission America. Their mission is to ensure that the core values of the military remain a bedrock of the institutional fabric of the United States through direct support of our military warriors, direct support of their families, and in reintegrating veterans and their families to our communities. Their strategic mandate is expressed across three primary areas of focus: Helping to better prepare our warriors still in the fight for continued success in combatting America’s enemies.Helping warriors “return home” through the transition process. Educating communities on the values, principles, and potential contributions of our military to our civil society.
- His upcoming Victory Garden tour of America – spoke about his first stop on the tour to Albuquerque.
- His encouragement to us all to digitally sign his Contract to Protect America and help get 1 million signatures
- His book Gamechangers – all profits go to the Mission America non-profit.